Luxury Lodges & Camps
Kenya is everything you imagine – wild, beautiful and life changing. Where you stay makes a huge difference to your enjoyment and overall experience. We’ve hand selected the best camps and lodges based on location, luxury, exclusivity, sustainability and service.
The best of Kenya – incredible accommodation, wildlife, nomadic cultures and stunning landscapes.
- Excellent Game Viewing Year Round – lion, cheetah, wildebeest, rhino, elephant, birdlife, giraffe… & so much more
- Witness the Great Migration (Jul-Oct)
- Luxury Lodges & Exclusive Tented Safari Camps
- Genuine Cultural Interactions
- Extraordinary Landscapes
- Bush Breakfasts & Dinners under the Stars
- Extraordinary Activities - Walking Safari, Hot Air Ballooning, Horse Safari, Camel Rides, Quad Biking, Spa Indulgence
- Masai Mara National Reserve - one of the world's premier safari location at any time of the year. Visit during the Great Migration to witness millions of wildebeest and zebra crossing from the Serengeti to the Masai Mara.
- Samburu National Park - located in northern Kenya, famed for its diverse wildlife and home to the semi nomadic Samburu people, there's plenty to see and do.
- Amboseli National Park - spectacularly located and regarded as one of Kenya’s best National Parks.
- Lakipia Plateau - dramatic gorges, arid plains and scrub thickened hills filled with private wildlife conservancies.
- Meru National Park - offers the classic safari experience, fine accommodation, plentiful wildlife and varied landscapes.
A passionate team who live and breathe Africa travel, providing boutique services to clients and travel agents alike.
We're not aligned to any single airline, supplier or tour operator so you can benefit from truly unbiased guidance.
We have exceptional relationships with the most reputable and luxurious providers across Africa.